Relaxed restrictions on crowds puts Sin City on track for an accelerated recovery over the duration of the rest of 2021, but MGM Resorts still has to grapple with a lagging comeback in Macao, its other key gaming market.
The year 2020 was a difficult one for hotel operators, but 2021 shows new promise. Hotels must also generally open to guests upon completion regardless of the demand environment to immediately begin offsetting the costs of their construction. Here are several new hotels around the world, both in favorite destinations and new up-and-comers.
Hotel Industry News: 5 Reasons Why Hilton Continues to Grow Its Global Footprint, Despite Covid-19 Challenges
As the hospitality industry pushes ahead on the road to recovery, Hilton remains optimistic about the future, supported by a resilient business model and a strong commercial engine.
- Hotel Industry News: The Next Normal: How Travel Brands Can Chart the Journey Forward from Covid-19
- Hotel & Resort News: Hotels will never be the same
- Hotel Industry News: Guest Segmentation: How to Reach Your Most Profitable Guests?
- Hotel Industry News: Deals and financing heat up
- Hospitality News: MGM Resorts Gears Up for a Booming Las Vegas Summer of Returning Live Events