Relaxed restrictions on crowds puts Sin City on track for an accelerated recovery over the duration of the rest of 2021, but MGM Resorts still has to grapple with a lagging comeback in Macao, its other key gaming market.
The year 2020 was a difficult one for hotel operators, but 2021 shows new promise. Hotels must also generally open to guests upon completion regardless of the demand environment to immediately begin offsetting the costs of their construction. Here are several new hotels around the world, both in favorite destinations and new up-and-comers.
Hotel Industry News: 5 Reasons Why Hilton Continues to Grow Its Global Footprint, Despite Covid-19 Challenges
As the hospitality industry pushes ahead on the road to recovery, Hilton remains optimistic about the future, supported by a resilient business model and a strong commercial engine.
- Hotel Industry News: How Digital Transformation Is Facilitating Servitization in the Hospitality Industry
- Hotel News: Upward Trend in US Hotel Performance Indicates More Business Travel Than Expected
- Hotel Industry News: Marriott CEO Sees Hotels Bouncing Back Quickly After Delta Variant Slump
- Hotel Industry News: LCP, Ashford Trust provide financing for Hilton hotels
- Services Overview: Professional Janitorial Services