Hoteliers are frequently faced with a common dilemma — how can a hotel work smarter, not harder? Within an industry that is hyper-competitive and subject to the on-going influence of guest demands, how can hoteliers ensure their property is best equipped to maximize revenue, enhance guest experience and streamline operations?
When Captain Kirk or Mr. Spock needed information, they would hail the Enterprise’s computer, and the computer would respond to their request. In 1966, that was an amazing piece of science fiction. Now, with Siri, Alexa, and other devices with artificial intelligence, we all are figuratively standing on the bridge of the Enterprise, speaking to devices that are “listening” to us and fulfilling our simple requests.
- Hotel Industry News: Guest Segmentation: How to Reach Your Most Profitable Guests?
- Hotel Industry News: Deals and financing heat up
- Hospitality News: MGM Resorts Gears Up for a Booming Las Vegas Summer of Returning Live Events
- Hotel News: Four Hotel Companies Among Fortune’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ in 2021
- Hotel Industry News: New Guide Details How Top Hoteliers Use Advanced Technologies to Adapt to the New Normal – and Prepare for a Brighter Future