The traditional housekeeping expertise is still very much relevant but with a greater focus on disinfectant and personal protective equipment. The ABC’s of housekeeping remain the same such as the attention to detail to ensure each guest room and public area is clean and disinfected for the safety of our associates and guests.
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff.
There’s an abundance of talent in the industry right now, and to safely hire during the pandemic, some hoteliers have turned to online hiring processes, sources said.
BETHESDA, Maryland—As recently as mid-May, Pebblebrook Hotel Trust had only eight of its 54 properties open. Soon, executives said, the company will have 23 in operation, including all eight of its resorts.
- Hotel News: Four Hotel Companies Among Fortune’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ in 2021
- Hotel Industry News: New Guide Details How Top Hoteliers Use Advanced Technologies to Adapt to the New Normal – and Prepare for a Brighter Future
- Hotel News: New Hotel Openings To Look for in 2021
- Hotel Industry News: 5 Reasons Why Hilton Continues to Grow Its Global Footprint, Despite Covid-19 Challenges
- Hotel News: Marriott Unveils Sheraton’s New $1 Billion-Plus Look — Finally