The traditional housekeeping expertise is still very much relevant but with a greater focus on disinfectant and personal protective equipment. The ABC’s of housekeeping remain the same such as the attention to detail to ensure each guest room and public area is clean and disinfected for the safety of our associates and guests.
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff.
There’s an abundance of talent in the industry right now, and to safely hire during the pandemic, some hoteliers have turned to online hiring processes, sources said.
BETHESDA, Maryland—As recently as mid-May, Pebblebrook Hotel Trust had only eight of its 54 properties open. Soon, executives said, the company will have 23 in operation, including all eight of its resorts.
- Hotel Industry News: The Next Normal: How Travel Brands Can Chart the Journey Forward from Covid-19
- Hotel & Resort News: Hotels will never be the same
- Hotel Industry News: Guest Segmentation: How to Reach Your Most Profitable Guests?
- Hotel Industry News: Deals and financing heat up
- Hospitality News: MGM Resorts Gears Up for a Booming Las Vegas Summer of Returning Live Events