The Delta variant’s impact on hotel bookings is likely short-lived, claims the CEO of the world’s largest hotel company.
Four hotel companies were recently named to the annual Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list. Ratings are based on employee satisfaction of workplace and culture.
The new look of one of Marriott’s marquee full-service hotel brands has finally come to life, nearly three years after first getting announced.
- Hotel Industry News: Marriott CEO Sees Hotels Bouncing Back Quickly After Delta Variant Slump
- Hotel Industry News: LCP, Ashford Trust provide financing for Hilton hotels
- Services Overview: Professional Janitorial Services
- Hotel Industry News: The Next Normal: How Travel Brands Can Chart the Journey Forward from Covid-19
- Hotel & Resort News: Hotels will never be the same