Leisure-driven resort destinations are best poised to rebound from the ongoing pandemic downturn, sources said.
The lack of corporate and business transient demand this fall has prompted hoteliers to stretch the summer leisure season out a few more months by offering creative promotions and packages as well as building relationships between universities and health care providers.
Hilton has partnered with Lysol, Four Seasons with Johns Hopkins Medicine. But new research shows hotels can be easily contaminated by the coronavirus.
- Hotel Industry News: Guest Segmentation: How to Reach Your Most Profitable Guests?
- Hotel Industry News: Deals and financing heat up
- Hospitality News: MGM Resorts Gears Up for a Booming Las Vegas Summer of Returning Live Events
- Hotel News: Four Hotel Companies Among Fortune’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ in 2021
- Hotel Industry News: New Guide Details How Top Hoteliers Use Advanced Technologies to Adapt to the New Normal – and Prepare for a Brighter Future