Hoteliers are frequently faced with a common dilemma — how can a hotel work smarter, not harder? Within an industry that is hyper-competitive and subject to the on-going influence of guest demands, how can hoteliers ensure their property is best equipped to maximize revenue, enhance guest experience and streamline operations?
When Captain Kirk or Mr. Spock needed information, they would hail the Enterprise’s computer, and the computer would respond to their request. In 1966, that was an amazing piece of science fiction. Now, with Siri, Alexa, and other devices with artificial intelligence, we all are figuratively standing on the bridge of the Enterprise, speaking to devices that are “listening” to us and fulfilling our simple requests.
- Hotel Industry News: Marriott CEO Sees Hotels Bouncing Back Quickly After Delta Variant Slump
- Hotel Industry News: LCP, Ashford Trust provide financing for Hilton hotels
- Services Overview: Professional Janitorial Services
- Hotel Industry News: The Next Normal: How Travel Brands Can Chart the Journey Forward from Covid-19
- Hotel & Resort News: Hotels will never be the same