Several growth strategies in 2018 led to new market exposure for Hyatt Hotels Corporation in 2018, and executives on the company’s full-year 2018 earnings call talked about how that growth has boosted loyalty membership.
This week, thousands of hotel executives, investors, developers, and hospitality professionals from across the country gathered at the JW Marriott & Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles for the 2019 Americas Lodging Investment Summit (ALIS).
At hotels in chilly places in the U.S. such as Chicago and Boston, hoteliers have found room for outdoor activities on rooftops, courtyards and terraces.
VTech Communications has partnered with Yeastar, a provider of hosted and premises-based voice over internet protocol private branch exchange and VoIP gateways, to offer a reliable and proven communications system.
- Hotel News: Upward Trend in US Hotel Performance Indicates More Business Travel Than Expected
- Hotel Industry News: Marriott CEO Sees Hotels Bouncing Back Quickly After Delta Variant Slump
- Hotel Industry News: LCP, Ashford Trust provide financing for Hilton hotels
- Services Overview: Professional Janitorial Services
- Hotel Industry News: The Next Normal: How Travel Brands Can Chart the Journey Forward from Covid-19