Several growth strategies in 2018 led to new market exposure for Hyatt Hotels Corporation in 2018, and executives on the company’s full-year 2018 earnings call talked about how that growth has boosted loyalty membership.
This week, thousands of hotel executives, investors, developers, and hospitality professionals from across the country gathered at the JW Marriott & Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles for the 2019 Americas Lodging Investment Summit (ALIS).
At hotels in chilly places in the U.S. such as Chicago and Boston, hoteliers have found room for outdoor activities on rooftops, courtyards and terraces.
VTech Communications has partnered with Yeastar, a provider of hosted and premises-based voice over internet protocol private branch exchange and VoIP gateways, to offer a reliable and proven communications system.
- Hotel Industry News: The Next Normal: How Travel Brands Can Chart the Journey Forward from Covid-19
- Hotel & Resort News: Hotels will never be the same
- Hotel Industry News: Guest Segmentation: How to Reach Your Most Profitable Guests?
- Hotel Industry News: Deals and financing heat up
- Hospitality News: MGM Resorts Gears Up for a Booming Las Vegas Summer of Returning Live Events