Leisure-driven resort destinations are best poised to rebound from the ongoing pandemic downturn, sources said.
The lack of corporate and business transient demand this fall has prompted hoteliers to stretch the summer leisure season out a few more months by offering creative promotions and packages as well as building relationships between universities and health care providers.
- Hotel Management News: How COVID-19 shifted fundamentals of hotel management
- Hotel Technology News: Touchless tech moving into more areas of hotels
- Hotel News: How leisure experiences underpin resort success
- Industry News: How upgraded tech can enable housekeeping efficiencies
- Hotel Cleaning: How Data and Technology Can Enhance Hotel Cleanliness