Leisure-driven resort destinations are best poised to rebound from the ongoing pandemic downturn, sources said.
The lack of corporate and business transient demand this fall has prompted hoteliers to stretch the summer leisure season out a few more months by offering creative promotions and packages as well as building relationships between universities and health care providers.
- Hotel Industry News: Marriott CEO Sees Hotels Bouncing Back Quickly After Delta Variant Slump
- Hotel Industry News: LCP, Ashford Trust provide financing for Hilton hotels
- Services Overview: Professional Janitorial Services
- Hotel Industry News: The Next Normal: How Travel Brands Can Chart the Journey Forward from Covid-19
- Hotel & Resort News: Hotels will never be the same