We all understand how technology has advanced at an astonishing rate over the past decade, and a lot of the devices and systems we thought of as cutting edge ten years ago are already obsolete. A perfect illustration of that is the technologies and methods used for modern marketing online.
As the experts on Hotel & Resort Carpet Cleaning, we love to share articles on the industry when we come across them. Here are 5 things you need to know about the Hotel Industry.
With Hilton’s new upscale brand Tempo by Hilton, executives are gambling there is a segment of travelers willing to pay a premium for a hotel that lets them maintain the “rhythms” of their home life while on the road.
- Hotel Industry News: Guest Segmentation: How to Reach Your Most Profitable Guests?
- Hotel Industry News: Deals and financing heat up
- Hospitality News: MGM Resorts Gears Up for a Booming Las Vegas Summer of Returning Live Events
- Hotel News: Four Hotel Companies Among Fortune’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ in 2021
- Hotel Industry News: New Guide Details How Top Hoteliers Use Advanced Technologies to Adapt to the New Normal – and Prepare for a Brighter Future