Leisure-driven resort destinations are best poised to rebound from the ongoing pandemic downturn, sources said.
The lack of corporate and business transient demand this fall has prompted hoteliers to stretch the summer leisure season out a few more months by offering creative promotions and packages as well as building relationships between universities and health care providers.
Hilton has partnered with Lysol, Four Seasons with Johns Hopkins Medicine. But new research shows hotels can be easily contaminated by the coronavirus.
We all understand how technology has advanced at an astonishing rate over the past decade, and a lot of the devices and systems we thought of as cutting edge ten years ago are already obsolete. A perfect illustration of that is the technologies and methods used for modern marketing online.
As the experts on Hotel & Resort Carpet Cleaning, we love to share articles on the industry when we come across them. Here are 5 things you need to know about the Hotel Industry.
With Hilton’s new upscale brand Tempo by Hilton, executives are gambling there is a segment of travelers willing to pay a premium for a hotel that lets them maintain the “rhythms” of their home life while on the road.
- Hotel Industry News: Resorts to see quickest investment rebound
- Hotel Marketing News: Creativity tapped to stretch leisure season past summer
- Hotel Industry News: Forget Spas and Bars. Hotels Tout Housekeeping to Lure Back Travelers.
- Hotel News: Hoteliers Share Their Opinion On Whether The Post-COVID Era Require A Different Skillset From Housekeepers?
- Hotel News: 5 things to know