Hotels in the U.S. and abroad are preparing to welcome travelers for the summer season by updating public spaces, pruning gardens and adding programming
Owners and operators of extended-stay hotels discussed the overall strength of the segment but warned of the challenges to build and innovate the product at the risk of alienating their core guests.
New York City’s landmark Chrysler Building, which is being bought for about a fifth of what it last sold for, could ultimately be transformed from an aging office tower into a hotel.
- Hotel Industry News: Marriott CEO Sees Hotels Bouncing Back Quickly After Delta Variant Slump
- Hotel Industry News: LCP, Ashford Trust provide financing for Hilton hotels
- Services Overview: Professional Janitorial Services
- Hotel Industry News: The Next Normal: How Travel Brands Can Chart the Journey Forward from Covid-19
- Hotel & Resort News: Hotels will never be the same