Hotels in the U.S. and abroad are preparing to welcome travelers for the summer season by updating public spaces, pruning gardens and adding programming
Owners and operators of extended-stay hotels discussed the overall strength of the segment but warned of the challenges to build and innovate the product at the risk of alienating their core guests.
New York City’s landmark Chrysler Building, which is being bought for about a fifth of what it last sold for, could ultimately be transformed from an aging office tower into a hotel.
- Hotel News: Heightened cleaning, communication reassure guests
- Hotel Industry News: Hotels need to be clear and flexible in COVID-19 plans
- Hotel Industry News: Top 9 Hotel Marketing Tips to Increase Online Presence in 2020
- Hotel Industry News: 5 things to know
- Meet Our Clients: Boston Marriott Copley Place