Hotels in the U.S. and abroad are preparing to welcome travelers for the summer season by updating public spaces, pruning gardens and adding programming
Owners and operators of extended-stay hotels discussed the overall strength of the segment but warned of the challenges to build and innovate the product at the risk of alienating their core guests.
New York City’s landmark Chrysler Building, which is being bought for about a fifth of what it last sold for, could ultimately be transformed from an aging office tower into a hotel.
- Hotel Industry News: To-Go Orders, Amenity Room Delivery Top Indie Trends
- Hotel Management News: How COVID-19 shifted fundamentals of hotel management
- Hotel Technology News: Touchless tech moving into more areas of hotels
- Hotel News: How leisure experiences underpin resort success
- Industry News: How upgraded tech can enable housekeeping efficiencies