Hotels in the U.S. and abroad are preparing to welcome travelers for the summer season by updating public spaces, pruning gardens and adding programming
Owners and operators of extended-stay hotels discussed the overall strength of the segment but warned of the challenges to build and innovate the product at the risk of alienating their core guests.
New York City’s landmark Chrysler Building, which is being bought for about a fifth of what it last sold for, could ultimately be transformed from an aging office tower into a hotel.
- Hotel Industry News: Pebblebrook CEO: Demand returning, but recovery far off
- Hotel News: Timing of comeback an ‘enigma’ to industry leaders
- Meet Our Clients: Chatham Bars Inn – Chatham, MA
- Hotel News: How to plan for a crisis before disaster strikes
- Hotel News: Hoteliers remain positive, get creative