We all understand how technology has advanced at an astonishing rate over the past decade, and a lot of the devices and systems we thought of as cutting edge ten years ago are already obsolete. A perfect illustration of that is the technologies and methods used for modern marketing online.
As the experts on Hotel & Resort Carpet Cleaning, we love to share articles on the industry when we come across them. Here are 5 things you need to know about the Hotel Industry.
With Hilton’s new upscale brand Tempo by Hilton, executives are gambling there is a segment of travelers willing to pay a premium for a hotel that lets them maintain the “rhythms” of their home life while on the road.
Room rates will inch up on average and hoteliers will make more money—all helps explain the boom in luxury rooms
The Newbury Boston, CitizenM Boston North Station, The Whitney, Cambria Hotel Boston, Moxy Boston Downtown, Four Seasons One Dalton, Encore Boston Harbor, Boston Omni Hotel at the Seaport and Raffles Boston Back Bay Hotel are all open/opening in the next 5 years.
- Hotel News: Four Hotel Companies Among Fortune’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ in 2021
- Hotel Industry News: New Guide Details How Top Hoteliers Use Advanced Technologies to Adapt to the New Normal – and Prepare for a Brighter Future
- Hotel News: New Hotel Openings To Look for in 2021
- Hotel Industry News: 5 Reasons Why Hilton Continues to Grow Its Global Footprint, Despite Covid-19 Challenges
- Hotel News: Marriott Unveils Sheraton’s New $1 Billion-Plus Look — Finally