Hotel management executives shared their operating strategies for navigating a challenging year.
GLOBAL REPORT—Hoteliers are doing their best to stay positive in the current environment and are getting creative with how they are connecting with guests.
Here’s a look at what the road to recovery post-COVID-19 might look like in the U.S. based on past recessions.
- Hotel Industry News: 5 Reasons Why Hilton Continues to Grow Its Global Footprint, Despite Covid-19 Challenges
- Hotel News: Marriott Unveils Sheraton’s New $1 Billion-Plus Look — Finally
- Hotel Industry News: To-Go Orders, Amenity Room Delivery Top Indie Trends
- Hotel Management News: How COVID-19 shifted fundamentals of hotel management
- Hotel Technology News: Touchless tech moving into more areas of hotels