Hotel management executives shared their operating strategies for navigating a challenging year.
GLOBAL REPORT—Hoteliers are doing their best to stay positive in the current environment and are getting creative with how they are connecting with guests.
Here’s a look at what the road to recovery post-COVID-19 might look like in the U.S. based on past recessions.
- Hotel Industry News: Guest Segmentation: How to Reach Your Most Profitable Guests?
- Hotel Industry News: Deals and financing heat up
- Hospitality News: MGM Resorts Gears Up for a Booming Las Vegas Summer of Returning Live Events
- Hotel News: Four Hotel Companies Among Fortune’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ in 2021
- Hotel Industry News: New Guide Details How Top Hoteliers Use Advanced Technologies to Adapt to the New Normal – and Prepare for a Brighter Future