Starfleet Research, the leading provider of best practices IT research and recommendations for the hospitality industry, has announced the release of The 2021 Smart Decision Guide to Hotel Property Management Systems.
The year 2020 was a difficult one for hotel operators, but 2021 shows new promise. Hotels must also generally open to guests upon completion regardless of the demand environment to immediately begin offsetting the costs of their construction. Here are several new hotels around the world, both in favorite destinations and new up-and-comers.
Hotel Industry News: 5 Reasons Why Hilton Continues to Grow Its Global Footprint, Despite Covid-19 Challenges
As the hospitality industry pushes ahead on the road to recovery, Hilton remains optimistic about the future, supported by a resilient business model and a strong commercial engine.
The new look of one of Marriott’s marquee full-service hotel brands has finally come to life, nearly three years after first getting announced.
Wellness, Food and Beverage Operations Shift to Navigate Pandemic.
- Hotel & Resort News: Hotels will never be the same
- Hotel Industry News: Guest Segmentation: How to Reach Your Most Profitable Guests?
- Hotel Industry News: Deals and financing heat up
- Hospitality News: MGM Resorts Gears Up for a Booming Las Vegas Summer of Returning Live Events
- Hotel News: Four Hotel Companies Among Fortune’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ in 2021