Guests have been increasingly using their own personal tech devices during their stays, a behavior the pandemic has only encouraged, creating both challenges and opportunities for hoteliers looking to meet their guests’ needs
Leisure-driven resort destinations are best poised to rebound from the ongoing pandemic downturn, sources said.
The lack of corporate and business transient demand this fall has prompted hoteliers to stretch the summer leisure season out a few more months by offering creative promotions and packages as well as building relationships between universities and health care providers.
Hilton has partnered with Lysol, Four Seasons with Johns Hopkins Medicine. But new research shows hotels can be easily contaminated by the coronavirus.
Hotel News: Hoteliers Share Their Opinion On Whether The Post-COVID Era Require A Different Skillset From Housekeepers?
The traditional housekeeping expertise is still very much relevant but with a greater focus on disinfectant and personal protective equipment. The ABC’s of housekeeping remain the same such as the attention to detail to ensure each guest room and public area is clean and disinfected for the safety of our associates and guests.
- Hotel News: Guests’ use of personal devices grows during pandemic
- Hotel Industry News: Resorts to see quickest investment rebound
- Hotel Marketing News: Creativity tapped to stretch leisure season past summer
- Hotel Industry News: Forget Spas and Bars. Hotels Tout Housekeeping to Lure Back Travelers.
- Hotel News: Hoteliers Share Their Opinion On Whether The Post-COVID Era Require A Different Skillset From Housekeepers?