Here’s a look at what the road to recovery post-COVID-19 might look like in the U.S. based on past recessions.
Hoteliers who have elevated property cleaning protocols to keep guests and employees safe during the coronavirus pandemic say that communicating those procedures to guests is critical.
As the experts on Hotel & Resort Carpet Cleaning, we share hotel industry news valuable to our clients. Here is an article concerning the Coronoavirus (Covid-19) and how to plan.
We all understand how technology has advanced at an astonishing rate over the past decade, and a lot of the devices and systems we thought of as cutting edge ten years ago are already obsolete. A perfect illustration of that is the technologies and methods used for modern marketing online.
With Hilton’s new upscale brand Tempo by Hilton, executives are gambling there is a segment of travelers willing to pay a premium for a hotel that lets them maintain the “rhythms” of their home life while on the road.
Room rates will inch up on average and hoteliers will make more money—all helps explain the boom in luxury rooms
The Newbury Boston, CitizenM Boston North Station, The Whitney, Cambria Hotel Boston, Moxy Boston Downtown, Four Seasons One Dalton, Encore Boston Harbor, Boston Omni Hotel at the Seaport and Raffles Boston Back Bay Hotel are all open/opening in the next 5 years.
- Hotel Industry News: 5 Reasons Why Hilton Continues to Grow Its Global Footprint, Despite Covid-19 Challenges
- Hotel News: Marriott Unveils Sheraton’s New $1 Billion-Plus Look — Finally
- Hotel Industry News: To-Go Orders, Amenity Room Delivery Top Indie Trends
- Hotel Management News: How COVID-19 shifted fundamentals of hotel management
- Hotel Technology News: Touchless tech moving into more areas of hotels