The Gap Narrows Between The Latest Weekly Metrics and 2019 Levels.
The Delta variant’s impact on hotel bookings is likely short-lived, claims the CEO of the world’s largest hotel company.
LCP has provided a construction loan for a Nashville hotel, while Ashford Hospitality Trust has refinanced its mortgage loan for a Hilton in Boston.
Atlantic Coast Carpet Cleaning has been providing professional and reliable janitorial services to offices, Country Clubs, Universities, Senior Living Communities, Warehouses, Sports Arenas, Gyms and Condominium Complexes for 25 years.
The global coronavirus pandemic impacted nearly every industry on Earth, but few as intensely as travel and hospitality.
Contactless check-in and room service robots are the future — and reality — of hotels. That’s not all.
Understanding which customer groups drive the greatest value is critical to the success of your revenue management strategy.
Relaxed restrictions on crowds puts Sin City on track for an accelerated recovery over the duration of the rest of 2021, but MGM Resorts still has to grapple with a lagging comeback in Macao, its other key gaming market.
Four hotel companies were recently named to the annual Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list. Ratings are based on employee satisfaction of workplace and culture.
- Hotel News: Upward Trend in US Hotel Performance Indicates More Business Travel Than Expected
- Hotel Industry News: Marriott CEO Sees Hotels Bouncing Back Quickly After Delta Variant Slump
- Hotel Industry News: LCP, Ashford Trust provide financing for Hilton hotels
- Services Overview: Professional Janitorial Services
- Hotel Industry News: The Next Normal: How Travel Brands Can Chart the Journey Forward from Covid-19